Sunday, April 27, 2008

Bird Round Robin finished at last

I finally got the last part of my Bird Round Robin in the mail yesterday, although it has been finished for a little while. And mine is on it's way home to me. I am so excited about it and I can't wait to see what the other ladies have stitched on it.

I am almost finished with my "Older, Better" piece. I have been working on it for most of this month. It is all done except for the backstitching on two of the ladies. I haven't decided what I will do with it after it's done. Then, I have several WIP's to choose from for my next project, or, I can start the birth announcement I am planning on doing for my niece, who has a baby due in October. I already have the kit, and have had it for a while now. I am also going to be doing some sewing for her because she wants me to make some crib sheets for her, and a quilt and curtains for her nursery, and bumber pads as well. I told her I would do that for her when she was pregnant with her twins, which were born premature this time last year,which she lost within the first hour after they were born. She had me keep the materials until "next time". I am happy to report that all is going well this time.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to see a pic of your bird rr when you get it back. I am glad that all is going well with your niece so far. Take care.