Sunday, August 10, 2008

Stitching but no pictures to post

I have done a good amount of stitching this week, just don't have a photo to show for it. It is a larger project that won't fit in my scanner and I don't have a digital camera, although that is definitely on my wish list. So, I have been on here doing maintenance type stuff-adding links, etc. I will probably add more soon, now that I have remembered again how to do it.

I really enjoyed my vacation days I took last week. I did a lot of stitching and reading, and watched a lot of movies, just as I had planned on doing. I hung around home for the most part and just relaxed, and it was heaven!

1 comment:

Kathy A. said...

I am in love with my digital camera. I can't imagine my life without it. Keep stitching and will wait for photos