Saturday, November 1, 2008

A Christmas Song



I just finished my first ornament from the 2008 JCS Christmas issue. It is "A Christmas Song" by Lynda Watkins, from Full Circle Designs. I stitched it on a mystery linen, using DMC threads. I didn't have all the colors I needed so I switched some out, but I still like how it turned out. I have several more to make, as I am making a set of three for the bank for a Christmas giveaway, and I am making some for my co-workers. I am also taking part in an ornament exchange over at 123Stitch, so I am going to be making one for that as well. I love making ornaments, so I am having a lot of fun with this.

6 comments:

Ranae said...

A Christmas Song is ao adorable, lovely design

Tracy said...

This one is so cute, you must have been having so much fun making it. I know the recipient will just love it!

Sonda in OR said...

Very nice! I'll have to stitch this one myself.

Angela said...

Love the way this one turned out! It's adorable, I too enjoy making ornaments, it has to be my favorite finish.

Susan said...

Very Pretty! I just love the Christmas Issue...so many designs to choose from:)

Daffycat said...

Oh, oh it is so cute! Well done!