Angela at Hooked on Stitches has just tagged me. So, here are 6 random facts about me:
1. Like Angela, I am a night owl also. (even on work nights). I very seldom get to bed before at least 11 on weeknights, and it's anybody's guess on weekends. I am definitely not a morning person either.
2. Most of those nights that I am up late-I'm stitching and/or watching movies. I have a certain few that I tend to watch the most-such as all the Harry Potter movies, and any of the Jane Austen stuff-Sense and Sensibility, Pride and Prejudice, Becoming Jane. I recently acquired "The Legend of Sleepy Hollow" with Johnny Depp and Christina Ricci, and I have watched it quite a bit as well.
3. I love to read too and when I was younger you very seldom saw me anywhere without a book in my hand. I haven't read very much lately because I have mostly been stitching in my free time.
4. I love music, all different kinds of music, especially Rock and Celtic. I have a guitar but I haven't played it much lately. A long while of a lately.
5. I love making Christmas ornaments, which is why this is my favorite time of year for stitching. I also like to make them out of felt, with beads and buttons and sequins and bits of fabric. This is on top of the fact that I love to stitch all year long to begin with.
6. Last but not least, I love, love, love spending time with my Grand-darlings. I have 4-3 boys and 1 girl, ranging in age from 1 to 7. Did I mention that they are my darlings?
I am going to tag the following people:
Rules are...Link back to the person that tagged you. Post the rules on your Blog. Share 6 non-important things/habits/quirks about yourself. Tag 6 people or as many as you would like too at the end of your post by linking to their Blog. Let each person know they've been tagged by leaving a comment on their Blog.
Feel free to participate...if not that's ok too, it's all just for fun!