Wednesday, February 18, 2009
Small Quaker Finish
Here is another small piece that I did. I actually did it before I did the biscornu, but I am just now getting it scanned. It is one of the motifs from the Mon Ami Pierre Quaker freebie that I have. I did the whole large piece earlier and decided to use this motif for a needlebook that I am getting ready to make. I did it on 28-count Angel Blush lugana with Azalea thread from Weeks Dye Works. I am working on one of my 3 PIF projects right now as well, so I won't be able to show any photos of that until it gets sent off to it's new home. So, I am keeping busy anyhow.