Sunday, February 1, 2009

Valentine Surprise!




I had a wonderful surprise yesterday when I went downstairs to check my mail-a Valentine package from a friend in Florida with whom I did a Christmas ornament exchange this year. It was awesome and totally unexpected. Along with the things in the picture there was also a little box of Russell Stover chocolates and two Valentine Tootsie Pops! One of the things in the photo is a little notebook with a neat little inkpen. And I love the heart bookmark and pin. Now, one of these days I will surprise her with something!

I am currently working on a Tante Zolder freebie of a butterfly. I have done this same chart before in multi-colors, but this one I am using one color over one on a small piece of Angel Blush lugana. I am thinking maybe trying my hand at a biscornu with it when it is finished. That will definitely be something new for me but I have no doubt that I can do it.

2 comments:

Angela said...

That's a lovely surprise for Valentine's. I am looking forward to seeing your biscornu.

Kathy A. said...

I have no doubt you can make a lovely biscornu too. Look forward to a photo of the finished project